|non port: devel/heaptrack/distinfo
Number of commits found: 7
Sat, 5 Nov 2022
[ 13:37 Dima Panov (fluffy) ] ee74c11
devel/heaptrack: update to 1.4.0 release
Sun, 19 Dec 2021
[ 22:29 Adriaan de Groot (adridg) ] bd77def
devel/heaptrack: update to 1.3.0, latest upstream
Heaptrack traces all memory allocations and annotates these events with
stack traces. Dedicated analysis tools then allow you to interpret the
heap memory profile to, e.g., find hotspots that need to be optimized
to reduce the memory footprint of your application.
Release notes are here:
Version 1.3.0 comes with quite some important new features, notably
time based filtering capabilities and support for custom suppressions.
Fri, 7 May 2021
[ 12:33 Adriaan de Groot (adridg) ] 652165d
KDE_INVENT: drop WRKSRC hack
When USE_GITLAB was changed to follow upstream GitLab's change
in the way tag-tarballs were delivered, a hack was added to
KDE_INVENT because **that** GitLab installation lagged behind
(by one minor revision, Ithink). Now KDE's installation has
been upgraded, it had the same tag-tarball layout as other
GitLabs and the hack is no longer needed.
The ports that use KDE_INVENT have their distinfo updated,
but the ports themselves do not change so I'm not bumping
PORTREVISION; it's the same git checkout, just with different
icing on top.
Sat, 13 Feb 2021
[ 22:30 adridg ]
Update devel/heaptrack some more
There were patches from Greg V upstream to fix the build of 1.2.0
on FreeBSD, so just chase KDE_INVENT up to that version. This
means we can drop our patches, and it fixes plist issues from my
previous update as well.
[ 21:22 adridg ] (Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Use KDE_INVENT where appropriate
KDE ports that use unreleased versions / versions straight from git.
PORTVERSION or DISTVERSION increased:
- audio/amarok has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
- devel/heaptrack has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
- graphics/kooka advances to a newer commit, nothing spectacular.
- graphics/peruse advances a great deal to its current state, which
is slightly-before-a-real-release. This one will be dropping KDE_INVENT
and going to normally-released soon, says upstream.
- net/smb4k has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
PORTVERSION unchanged, but I didn't bump PORTREVISION either
because it's the same software:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 17 May 2020
[ 12:59 tcberner ]
devel/heaptrack: update to latest commit
- Now contains actual heaptrack suport provded by GregV in 
Sat, 25 May 2019
[ 17:44 tcberner ]
New port: devel/heaptrack
- At the moment this includes only the GUI part and not the actual tracker.
Heaptrack traces all memory allocations and annotates these events with stack
traces. Dedicated analysis tools then allow you to interpret the heap memory
* find hotspots that need to be optimized to reduce the memory footprint of
* find memory leaks, i.e. locations that allocate memory which is never
* find allocation hotspots, i.e. code locations that trigger a lot of
memory allocation calls
* find temporary allocations, which are allocations that are directly
followed by their deallocation
Number of commits found: 7