(Only the first 10 of 1370 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 8.0.2
- Simplified port by only suporting GCC, and creating a build.mk file
- Update Pandoc to 188.8.131.52
- Update git-annex to 6.20170520
- Update Darcs to 2.12.5
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.13.2.2
- Update Agda to 2.5.2
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
See the UPDATING file for instructions.
New ports (63):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
A priority search queue efficiently supports the opperations of both a
search tree and a priority queue. A 'Binding' is a product of a key and
a priority. Bindings can be inserted, deleted, modified and queried in
logarithmic time, and the binding with the least priority can be
retrieved in constant time. A queue can be built from a list of
bindings, sorted by keys, in linear time.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell