(Only the first 10 of 1370 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 8.0.2
- Simplified port by only suporting GCC, and creating a build.mk file
- Update Pandoc to 184.108.40.206
- Update git-annex to 6.20170520
- Update Darcs to 2.12.5
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.13.2.2
- Update Agda to 2.5.2
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
See the UPDATING file for instructions.
New ports (63):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Atomic operations including CAS (compare-and-swap), fetch & add and variants
suitable for low-level shared-memory synchronization. The implementation
is using GCC's builtin atomic operations (available in GCC >= 4) in C
wrappers called through the FFI.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell