(Only the first 10 of 152 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove const qualifier from iconv(3) to match POSIX:
- Patch iconv.h to expose more GNU extensions when LIBICONV_PLUG is
defined because the base system iconv supports these extensions too.
Add/remove patches to/from ports to call iconv with non-const arguments.
This breaks some ports on FreeBSD 10 because base system iconv.h still has
the const qualifier. Fix this by letting USES=iconv add a build dependency
on converters/libiconv so ports can use its iconv.h (with LIBICONV_PLUG
defined) instead of the base system iconv.h.
This exposed some ports that link with libiconv when it is available instead
of using libc iconv. In these cases one of the following changes has been
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 109 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- update to 3.5.0
- add license (GPLv2)
- switch to bdb 5
- mark broken on 10.x for the time being (as it was discussed on ports@ ML)
- remove patches, applied upstream
This version of Ice brings many new features, e.g.
- New encoding version
- Metrics facility
- Optional data members and parameters
- Compact encoding for classes and exceptions
- Compact type IDs
- Preserved slices
- Custom enumerator values
- C++11 lambda functions
- Remote Update of Server Properties
- IPv6 now enabled by default
- Python 3 support
- Use Berkley DB 5
See http://doc.zeroc.com/display/Ice/Release+Notes for details.
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Tested by: Jaret Bartsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>