- jetbrains-phpstorm JetBrains PhpStorm IDE
- 2022.1.1 devel =0 2021.3.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2019-01-11 18:27:47
- Last Update: 2022-05-15 14:44:32
- Commit Hash: 96b8661f
- Also Listed In: java
- License: IntelliJ-PhpStorm
- PhpStorm is The Lightning-Smart PHP IDE
PhpStorm is perfect for working with Symfony, Drupal, WordPress, Zend Framework,
Laravel, Magento, Joomla!, CakePHP, Yii, and other frameworks.
While this is trial software, there are commercial and academic licenses
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/jetbrains-phpstorm/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/jetbrains-phpstorm
- pkg install jetbrains-phpstorm
- PKGNAME: jetbrains-phpstorm
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1652532313
SHA256 (jetbrains/PhpStorm-2022.1.1.tar.gz) = f7da3142e0af46d4433a7564f5764e60d301a1c2195ed52f8c346b053d1f26ea
SIZE (jetbrains/PhpStorm-2022.1.1.tar.gz) = 623832224
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- intellij-fsnotifier>0 : java/intellij-fsnotifier
- lsof : sysutils/lsof
- java : java/openjdk11
- python3.8 : lang/python38
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe python:run shebangfix
- For install:
- There is a native (faster) file watching support backed by kqueue which is
enabled by default. If you encounter problems with watching large
trees, you can disable it by adding the following property via the menu
entry Help -> Edit Custom Properties...
- Master Sites: