(Only the first 10 of 73 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Change naming scheme to solve conflict with devel/liblas
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Remove CONFLICTS= liblas-1.8*
- Order USES= before other USE cases
- Patch several source files
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org(maintainer)
- Reintroduce liblas-1.2.1 as devel/liblas12, to make math/saga work.
libLAS is a BSD library for reading and writing ASPRS LAS version 1.0, 1.1 and
1.2 data. LAS-formatted data is heavily used in LiDAR processing operations,
and the LAS format is a sequential binary format used to store data from
sensors and as intermediate processing storage by some applications.
Submitted by: email@example.com(via email)