|non port: devel/libstatgrab0/Makefile
Number of commits found: 5
Wed, 7 Sep 2022
b7f0544 (Only the first 10 of 27931 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 20 Jul 2022
aa6eefd (Only the first 10 of 5087 ports in this commit are shown above. )
devel: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Aaron H. K. Diep <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Hurt <email@example.com>
* Abel Chow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam McLaurin
* Adam Saponara <email@example.com>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 6 Apr 2021
305f148 (Only the first 10 of 29333 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Use ftp.mirrorservice.org instead of ftp.uk.i-scream.org.
% host ftp.uk.i-scream.org
ftp.uk.i-scream.org is an alias for ftp.mirrorservice.org.
Mon, 12 May 2014
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Add devel/libstatgrab0 (copied from devel/libstatgrab)
- Switch bindings to use devel/libstatgrab0 instead of devel/libstatgrab
- Fix devel/pecl-statgrab to work with current PHP versions
I have an update ready for devel/libstatgrab (version 0.90) that
brings a number of API changes that are incompatible with the current
version. These bindings haven't yet been updated upstream to support
the new API, so instead of holding off indefinitely I've created the
devel/libstatgrab0 port to provide just the library and header file
for the older API version so that these bindings can continue to be
used when the main port is updated. Once these bindings are updated
the libstatgrab0 port can be removed.
Both devel/libstatgrab and devel/libstatgrab0 can be installed at the
The other ports that depend on devel/libstatgrab will be updated to
use the new API.
Number of commits found: 5