(Only the first 10 of 23 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update lang/ocaml to 3.11.0. 
- Fix devel/cil build with 3.11.0 by using proper object file name
- Fix devel/deputy build with 3.11.0 by using proper object file name
- Fix lang/mtasc. Ocamlp4 syntax has changed and usage of ';' as delimiters
is not allowed now.
- Fix usage message in lang/mtasc.
- Implement a FreeBSD specific code for retriving the executable path in
- Update devel/omake to 0.9.8.5.
- Fix devel/omake compilation with 3.11 by dropping an unused reference from the
- Fix www/geneweb build with 3.11 by not emitting errors for warnings.
- Fix print/advi build. 
- Update lang/cduce to 0.5.3 (this fixes build with ocaml 3.11.0).
PR: ports/130845   (based on)
Submitted by: Hirohisa Yamaguchi <email@example.com> ,
Tsurutani Naoki <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
OMake is a build system designed for scalability and portability. It uses a
syntax similar to make utilities you may have used, but it features many
Submitted by: Stanislav Sedov <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>