(Only the first 10 of 54 ports in this commit are shown above. )
[PATCH] simplify pear-* ports
These patches do the following things for PEAR ports:
- provides a do-install target and all that jazz in
- individual PEAR ports now just set a few variables:
contains changes for all pear-* ports including devel/pear-PEAR
See http://smradoch.innuendo.cz/FreeBSD/ for complete description.
Note: still missing are:
Submitted by: Roman Neuhauser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
New port: PEAR Config package provides methods for configuration manipulation
The Config package provides methods for configuration manipulation.
* Creates configurations from scratch
* Parses and outputs different formats (XML, PHP, INI, Apache...).
* Edits existing configurations
* Converts configurations to other formats
* Allows manipulation of sections, comments, directives...
* Parses configurations into a tree structure
Submitted by: Alex Miller <email@example.com>