(Only the first 10 of 43 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Overhaul devel/ice, devel/py-ice and devel/php5-ice:
Changes from [*]:
- Update Ice to 3.5.1.
- Stageify all three ports.
- Convert py-ice and php5-ice to slave ports.
- Use ICONV_LIB, so it builds ok with native iconv .
- Workaround for FreeBSD 10's static destructor order disaster .
- Install man pages.
- Allow package build for non-root users.
Changes from :
- Convert LIB_DEPENDS to new syntax.
- USE_GMAKE -> USES
- list Berkeley DB 6 invalid, requires upstream changes, but upstream is
loathe to make those due to licensing change in BDB
- remove BDB 2 and 3 from invalid listing, we no longer have these ports
PR: ports/184453 [*]
PR: ports/185569 
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin (maintainer) [*]
Submitted by: mandree 
Approved by: Michael Gmelin (maintainer) 
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- update to 3.5.0
- pass maintainership to submitter
- new style Makefile header
- install shared PHP file in the correct place
- don't install slice files anymore, since devel/ice (a dependency)
already installs those in the correct location
- add license (GPLv2)
- fix BUILD_DEPENDS
- add option that allows to use of PHP5 namespaces
- support PHP 5.4
- fixes for Clang and C++11
- remove outdated pkg-message
- fix patch filenames
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin <firstname.lastname@example.org>