(Only the first 10 of 817 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Switch all pypi.python.org WWWs to a new PyPi home pypi.org where
they now redirect to anyway. All new urls checked to return 200,
I've fixed a couple of them in the process.
Approved by: portmgr blanket, mat
(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
Missing provides special objects used in some Zope2 internals
like the ZCatalog.
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <firstname.lastname@example.org> (via github)
Feature safe: yes