databases/py-sqlalchemy-migrate (and dependents):
Update RUN_DEPENDS from sqlalchemy10 to sqlalchemy12
- Assigns databases/py-sqlalchemy-migrate to databases/py-sqlalchemy12
- Assigns the following ports to databases/py-sqlalchemy12:
- Unbreaks devel/py-oslo.db because it is buildable when
has been assigned to
- Fixes pkg-plist for devel/py-glance after ports r489963
Submitted by: Kai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: koobs, lwhsu
Change RUN_DEPENDS from py-sqlalchemy10 to py-sqlalchemy12
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
Some of the dependencies of py-oslo.db:
- py-alembic (changed to py-sqlalchemy12 in r476001)
- py-sqlalchemy-migrate (depends on py-sqlalchemy10)
This port will be fixed after py-sqlalchemy-migrate changed to py-sqlalchemy12.
Mark BROKEN: conflicting dependencies
pkg-static: py27-sqlalchemy10-1.0.14 conflicts with py27-sqlalchemy12-1.2.10
(installs files into the same place). Problematic file:
Reported by: pkg-fallout
Switch all pypi.python.org WWWs to a new PyPi home pypi.org where
they now redirect to anyway. All new urls checked to return 200,
I've fixed a couple of them in the process.
Approved by: portmgr blanket, mat
Convert Python ports to FLAVORS.
Ports using USE_PYTHON=distutils are now flavored. They will
automatically get flavors (py27, py34, py35, py36) depending on what
versions they support.
There is also a USE_PYTHON=flavors for ports that do not use distutils
but need FLAVORS to be set. A USE_PYTHON=noflavors can be set if
using distutils but flavors are not wanted.
A new USE_PYTHON=optsuffix that will add PYTHON_PKGNAMESUFFIX has been
added to cope with Python ports that did not have the Python
PKGNAMEPREFIX but are flavored.
USES=python now also exports a PY_FLAVOR variable that contains the
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )