|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/qca|
|14 Apr 2018 11:09:17
devel/qca, devel/qca-qt5 -- create flavors
Approved by: portmgr (mat)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14651
|06 Nov 2015 12:56:36
- Update to 2.1.1
- Remove patches integrated upstream
- Amend COMMENT
- tarballs are now hosted by KDE Project
- Use build switch to avoid conflict with QCA Qt4 instead of patching library
name and install path for headers
- Make port a slave of devel/qca
- Pass maintainership to kde@
Approved by: pawel
|18 Aug 2015 10:51:02
Uses/cmake.mk: Replace CMAKE_ENV with CONFIGURE_ENV.
Instead of defining a variable that is almost always based on CONFIGURE_ENV,
just use CONFIGURE_ENV directly.
This also matches the behavior of other ports that do not use autotools (so
most ports can just worry about CONFIGURE_ENV). Additionally, the fact that
we do not use ?= means we do not have problems if another file in Uses/
needs to set CONFIGURE_ENV (with CMAKE_ENV, the order of the arguments to
USES would matter).
Ports which set CMAKE_ENV have been adjusted accordingly. In most cases,
CMAKE_ENV was just replaced with CONFIGURE_ENV, the exceptions being:
* databases/sqliteman: CMAKE_ENV line removed; setting QMAKESPEC there has
no effect on the build system.
* devel/freeocl: CMAKE_ENV line removed; FREEOCL_CXX_COMPILER is already
retrieved from the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER variable in the build
* graphics/openimageio: CMAKE_ENV line removed; setting Qt variables there
has no effect on the build system.
Reviewed by: makc
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3403
|23 Jul 2015 21:58:41
Add Qt5 version of devel/qca