(Only the first 10 of 66 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Welcome XFCE 4.18 to the FreeBSD ports tree!
Upstream announce: https://xfce.org/about/news/?post=1671062400
- Updated pkg-descr for various packages
- Added some missing dependencies (reported by poudriere Q/A tests)
- Removed patches now included upstream
(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
(Only the first 10 of 163 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD Xfce team proudly presents Xfce 4.12.
- Switch to USES= xfce (D677)
- Reorganize options helper
- Fix USES= gettext-* when NLS option is not set , 
- Add LICENSE (when missing)
- to 4.12 (core components)
- audio/xfce4-mpc-plugin to 0.4.5
- deskutils/xfce4-tumbler to 0.1.31
- deskutils/xfce4-xkb-plugin to 0.7.1
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )