Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
- Update to 2.1.0
* fixed some compiler warnings
* documentation improvements
* build fix for NetBSD (and whenever sh != bash)
* allow client to reset generator
* remove bash dependencies
* add api tests
* remove ruby dependency
* nmake install works on windows
* build fix for qnx
* debugging improvements
* json_verify supports -s flag for stream processing
* json_reformat supports -s flag for stream processing
- Take maintainership
Yet Another JSON Library. YAJL is a small event-driven (SAX-style)
JSON parser written in ANSI C, and a small validating JSON generator.
YAJL is released under the BSD license.
Submitted by: Bapt <firstname.lastname@example.org>