DNSdoctor is intended to help solving misconfigurations or inconsistencies
of DNS zone files.
* Powerful configuration file
* Does not depend on policies
* Fine grained test selection (by test, by categories, by zones)
* Full IPv6 support (connectivity and AAAA records)
* Supports several input/output interfaces such as CLI, GUI, CGI
* Dedicated mode for use inside shell scripts
* Batch mode available (ideal when dealing with several domains)
* Multi-threaded application in order to cut down checking time
* Extensible: new tests, new interfaces, new reports, ...
* Exception and cache mechanisms to simplify test writting
Submitted by: Janos Mohacsi <email@example.com>