- New port: editors/coedit
Coedit is an IDE for the D programming language, its compilers, tools and
- available for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
- supports all the D compilers (DMD-GDC-LDC).
- supports the DUB projects (JSON + SDL) and also Coedit own project format.
- support the DUB scripts (aka single file packages) and Coedit own script
format (aka runnable modules).
- full D Completion Daemon integration (completion, ddoc display, call tips,
jump to declaration, rename identifier).
- Dynamic D-Scanner linting with results displayed in the editor gutter.
- single click to compile and to unittest a module.
- advanced editor with D2 syntax highlighter, folds, regions, identifier markup,
macros, sync-edit, etc.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )