Updat GNU Emacs to v. 23.1.
Emacs 23 has a wide variety of new features, including:
* Improved Unicode support.
* Font rendering with Fontconfig and Xft.
* Support for using X displays and text terminals in one session,
and for running as a daemon.
* Support for multi-file commits in distributed version-control
* New modes and packages for viewing PDF and postscript files
(Doc-view mode), connecting to processes through D-Bus (dbus),
connecting to the GNU Privacy Guard (EasyPG), editing XML
documents (nXML mode), editing Ruby programs (Ruby mode), and more.
Detailed list is available at: http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/NEWS.23.1
Submitted by: Ashish SHUKLA <wahjava at gmail.com>
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer tineout, 19 days)