Update to 2.1.1, changes since 2.1 are:
- fix bug in int15h function 0xe820 (Christian Neubert)
- fix vmware3 disk support on big-endian platforms (Christophe Bothamy)
- fix conditions for NM exception on FWAIT instruction (Christophe)
- fix symbol conflict in rfb and x display libraries (Volker Ruppert)
- allow 16 bit writes to ne2k page 0 (Volker)
- notify display libraries on change of bpp (Volker)
- fix bug in int13h function 0x10 (Volker)
- fix floppy dialog error on win2k (Volker)
- fix adress check in TSS IO permission bitmap (Christophe)
- fix buffer overflow vulnerability pointed out by SeSoX (Christophe)
- updates for MacOS compile (Daniel Gimpelevich)
- Fix the path arguments of the 'vgaromimage' options (i.e. don't prepend
"file=") in the installed bochsrc-sample.txt. This was already wrong for
at least 2.1.
- Respect DATADIR/DOCSDIR, use DATADIR in pkg-plist.
- Update pkg-descr (emulated CPUs etc.) based on the info on the homepage.
- Reword pkg-message a bit so the line containing DOCSDIR does (normally) fit
in 80 chars when expanded.
Submitted by: Marius Strobl <email@example.com>