- Convert port to use OPTIONS
- Unmute INSTALL_DATA statements
- Expand COMMENT to match that on official site
- Kill needless PKGMESSAGE assignment (it is done automagically)
- Remove no-op inplace patching commands
- Remove whitespace from `files/pkg-message.in' and do padding within
post-install target; this makes message output identical between port vs.
- Adjust `video.x' location in sample configuration file
- Simplify target CPU determination code
- Canonicalize header and do some Makefile cleanup
- Remove bogus hack that prevented clock_settime(2) detection; instead, use
CLOCK_THREAD_CPUTIME_ID instead of CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID as the latter
is undefined on FreeBSD. Under Linux, thread clock is essentially just a
process clock with CPUCLOCK_PERTHREAD_MASK bit applied, so it should work
in this case.
Approved by: novel (maintainer; timeout since May 31)