Remove expired ports:
2006-12-01 audio/xmms-rateplug: Project disappeared from the internet
2006-12-01 chinese/iiimf-le-chewing: fails to install (dependency problem)
2006-12-01 deskutils/mhc-xemacs21-mule: hangs during build
2006-12-01 devel/alleyoop: Does not compile
2006-12-01 devel/hs-crypto: is incompatible with current GHC, needs updating
2006-12-01 editors/gedit-autocomplete-plugin: Not compatible with gedit versions
2006-12-01 emulators/basiliskII: Does not compile
2006-12-01 emulators/vmware-tools2: Unfetchable
2006-12-01 emulators/vmware2: Unfetchable
2006-12-03 finance/ccard: Project disappeared from the internet
Cosmetic fixes for old VMware guest tools to sync with the latest one.
* Update pkg-descr to point a new ports location.
* Update RUN_DEPENDS to point a new ports location.
* Sync COMMENT message to all versions.
* Use INSTALL_PROGRAM instead of CP since it installs a program.
* Wrap interactive-related script with .if !defined(BATCH) appropriately.
* Unhide UMOUNT command and users will know what's happened.
After repocopying from ports/emulators/vmware-tools, this directory
is switched back to VMware tools for VMware 2.x, with some minor changes
- MAINTAINER line should be an address of @FreeBSD.org since
I'm now a committer.
- Update current MASTER_SITES listed in VMware's webpage at
- some minor typo fix, and add a comment that this is for