- Update to 1.3.1 Final
- Fixed compilation error in mod_sql_mysql.
- Fixed handling of the --ipv4 and --ipv6 command-line options.
- Fixed "directory not accessible" errors when using the mod_facl
- Patches integrated upstream.
Approved by: sat (mentor), portmgr (linimon)
- Update to 1.3.1r3
- Remove patches integrated upstream
- Makefile cleanup
Fixed segfault which can occur if NLST is used twice, the first time
on a path which does not exist.
Fixed reporting of addresses via EPSV for IPv6 addresses.
Fixes occurrences of "ai_family not supported" for inetd-run
DisplayLogin, DisplayQuit, and DisplayTransferFiles files now work
regardless of whether the session process is chrooted.
Approved by: sat (mentor)