|non port: games/anki/files/patch-Makefile
Number of commits found: 6
Mon, 2 Aug 2021
7cb5fb3 (Only the first 10 of 36 ports in this commit are shown above. )
games/anki: Update to 2.1.44
Since the 2.1.36 release the build system has changed significantly
again and devel/bazel is now used by upstream for the entire build
With this change, a lot of bazel rules and also some translation files
needs to be downloaded from various repositories during the buildtime.
In order to still make Anki compatible with the Ports framework, the
following approach is used:
1. Prefetch all the required files before buildtime.
2. Create and setup a few local bazel repositories along with a set
of custom bazel rules and to provide Node, Protobuf and Yarn from(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 10 Nov 2020
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
games/anki: Update to 2.1.35
Since the 2.1.17 release the build system has been significantly revised and
contains many changes (e.g. a Rust library with Python bindings) that had to
be adapted to the Ports framework.
Kudos to David Schlachter for the additional testing and feedback!
Changelog since 2.1.16 (too many changes to list them separately):
Reported by: David Schlachter
Reviewed by: tcberner (earlier revision)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26961
Wed, 13 Mar 2019
games/anki: Update to 2.1.11, undeprecate and set to BROKEN
Undeprecate and save the port from the big Qt4 wipeout by switching from Qt4
Also set games/anki temporarily as BROKEN because www/py-qt5-webengine is
still in a defunct state. This will change when www/qt5-webengine gets
updated to a more recent version soon (hopefully to the end of Q1).
At last but not least: Add options to switch between multimedia/mpv (new
default by upstream) and multimedia/mplayer (previous default) or choose both
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 23 Aug 2016
- Update to 2.0.36
- While here, fix LICENSE and unhardcode PREFIX
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
Sat, 5 Sep 2015
games/anki: update to 2.0.32
Submitted by: Bert Burgemeister <email@example.com> (maintainer)
- Fixed a syncing bug that could lead to lost reviews and sanity
check errors when deleting a filtered deck before syncing.
- Make default note type titles consistent (thanks to Soren).
- Load saved searches in alphabetical order (thanks to Houssam).
- Fix some fields not being renamed in template when renaming
field (thanks to Dave).
- Fixed an error message that could occur in add-ons (thanks to Thomas) .
- Add a few more media types in the file selector (thanks to Jonathan).
- Report an error if an add-on download is corrupt.
- Fix sync error being shown twice.
- Updated translations, thanks to the translators.
Thu, 12 Dec 2013
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Use patches instead of REINPLACE_CMD, for upstream
- Cleanup Makefile, add patches, use Port Makefile
- Change pkg-plist, adjust NLS
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
Number of commits found: 6