|non port: games/blobwars/distinfo
Number of commits found: 6
Tue, 1 Dec 2015
[ 18:44 nemysis ] |
- Update to 2.00, announce message:
* Changed to SDL 2.0. This also allows the window to be scaled to an arbitrary
size, and doesn't change the desktop resolution anymore when going to
* The joystick/gamepad can now also be used in the menus and on the hub.
* Updated credits and copyright notices.
* Added stereo to the sound effects.
* Cleaned up some graphics.
* Fixed the machinegun sound.
* Fixed the behaviour of grenades.
* Many small fixes.
- Take maintainership
- Change USE_SDL, changed by Upstream for SDL2
- Change sed, use Makefile instead of makefile, changed by Upstream
- Correct Permission
- Change DOCS Option, not installation when is disabled
- Change symlink to use size 48x48
- Add files/patch-Makefile and use instead of REINPLACE
- Add patches files/patch-icons-blobwars.desktop and files/patch-src-headers.h
- Remove obsolete patches files/patch-src__CReplayData.cpp and
files/patch-src__pak.cpp, changed by upstream
Tue, 17 Dec 2013
[ 13:42 nemysis ] |
Blob Wars : Metal Blob Solid is a platform game, not unlike those found on
the Amiga and SNES. The object of the game is to take on the role of
solider Blob, Bob, and play through the various levels and attempt to rescue as
many MIA (Missing In Action) Blobs as possible. This is not quite as straight
forward as it sounds, since the MIAs will often be not directly reachable and
will require some extra thought. Bob also has to contend with environmental
hazards, alien invaders and assimilated Blobs.
Approved by: pawel (mentor)
Tue, 19 Aug 2008
[ 22:26 amdmi3 ] |
(Only the first 10 of 29 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove all games by Parallel Realities
Those games contain resources that are non-free and, in some cases,
ripped from other games and still copyrighted. We have to remove
the ports to avoid potential legal issues, sorry.
Related discussion thread:
Requested by: Stephen Sweeney <stephen dot j dot sweeney at googlemail dot
com> of Parallel Realities
Discussed with: kris, erwin
Approved by: portmgr (kris)
Mon, 28 Jul 2008
[ 14:39 amdmi3 ] |
- Update to 1.08-1
Approved by: miwi (mentor), maintainer timeout
Sun, 22 Jan 2006
[ 11:18 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 268 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Approved by: krion@
Sat, 18 Jun 2005
[ 00:07 jylefort ] |
Since their world was invaded by an alien race, the Blobs have faced a
lifetime of war. But now they have a chance to win the war once and for all.
In Blob Wars : Metal Blob Solid, you take on the role of a fearless Blob
agent, Bob. Bob's mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around
the Blobs' homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. But standing in his
way are many vicious aliens, other Blobs who have been assimilated and the
evil alien leader, Galdov.
Submitted by: Loren M. Lang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 6
No vulnerabilities have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new