- Use libSDL v1.2 from ports instead of the provided v1.1. The Nvidia
driver will not function with it when the Linux base is Fedora 8.
- Detect the Nvidia driver and set Sync on VBlank (__GL_SYNC_TO_VBLANK) to
provide a consistent speed within the game, otherwise, the game will
increase speed dramatically when approaching walls.
- Disable the use of DGA mouse support in libSDL to allow some mice to
function within the game.
- Preload the Linux libX11 library to prevent the following error:
XDM authorization key matches an existing client
- Remove an empty directory (Logs) that is never used.
Approved by: itetcu