- Belatedly update MVDSV and QWDtools to version 0.32
- Explicitly deduce endianness instead of patching sources
- Do not build bundled PCRE code, use the one from ports
- ASM option is 32-bit only and implies OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
- Unfortunately, upstream had removed BSD Kqueue support
- Actualize WWW line in the port descriptions while here
Don't build with `-ffast-math -funroll-loops' flags by default: contemporary
compilers should be smart enough to generate good code of of the box without
potentially unsafe fast-math, and remove standard `-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing'
options from the "optimized flags".
- Update `games/mvdsv' port to version 0.30
- Do not set DISTNAME, let the framework pick it for us
- Stop "configuring" the build, the most substantial part of which was to
determine system endianness (by compiling and running simple program);
this is not just bogus, but does not work with anticipated cross-builds
- Unbreak the build of `games/qwdtools' slave port