- Update `graphics/alembic' to version 1.7.1 [*]
- Make HDF5 support (and thus the dependency) optional
- USE_GL and Boost dependencies are no longer needed, remove them and
their associated patch files
- Remove CMAKE_ARGS: it was setting values which are the defaults now
- Add missing USE_LDCONFIG and move USE_GITHUB together with other USE_*
knobs: while it makes sense to have a dedicated GitHub-related block
of knobs, single USE_GITHUB does not really warrant it
- Remove HDF5_ROOT gimmick for Alembic < 1.6.0's AlembicHDF5.cmake as it
is no longer required (ditto for the patch)
Reported by: portscout [*]
Because GitHub releases (tarballs) are not fetched with correct modification
time, set TIMESTAMP to 1490314701 which corresponds to commit 895a7c6 tagged
as this release.
Allow HDF5 to be found with CMake >= 3.6.0.
CMake's FindHDF5.cmake underwent some refactoring upstream and it now respects
the HDF5_ROOT variable in more places and separates HDF5_LIBRARIES from
Do some slight adjustments to the Alembic port for it to continue working with
the upcoming CMake 3.6.1 (they are no-ops with CMake 3.5.2 which is currently
in the ports tree):
- Set HDF5_ROOT via CMAKE_ARGS so that Alembic does not set it to a nonsensical
- Add HDF5_HL_LIBRARIES to ALEMBIC_HDF5_LIBS so that libhdf5_hl.so continues to
be passed to the linker.