(Only the first 10 of 152 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove const qualifier from iconv(3) to match POSIX:
- Patch iconv.h to expose more GNU extensions when LIBICONV_PLUG is
defined because the base system iconv supports these extensions too.
Add/remove patches to/from ports to call iconv with non-const arguments.
This breaks some ports on FreeBSD 10 because base system iconv.h still has
the const qualifier. Fix this by letting USES=iconv add a build dependency
on converters/libiconv so ports can use its iconv.h (with LIBICONV_PLUG
defined) instead of the base system iconv.h.
This exposed some ports that link with libiconv when it is available instead
of using libc iconv. In these cases one of the following changes has been
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- OPTIONize. This adds support for more features, fixes multiple hidden
dependencies and fixes build in presence of boost-python-libs (won't compile if
cegui picks it up). Default options set to match what cegui currently builds
with + TINYXML option
- Enable TINYXML by default, needed for games/secretmaryochronicles
- Use canonical names for patches
- Fix freetype detection
- Fix linking with libexecinfo (link it with the library, not just add it to
- Add LICENSE
Approved by: oliver (maintainer)