(Only the first 10 of 214 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Please welcome Xorg 7.5.2
The Xorg Team is pleased to announce the next round of Xorg updates.
The team created a new flag called WITH_NEW_XORG that users can include
in /etc/make.conf. This was created for the intel KMS work being done
althouthough It probably works for other chips. Unfortunately, the intel
KMS driver will only work on FreeBSD 9(RELENG|STABLE) or 10/HEAD users.
Older version of FreeBSD will not be supported. Intel users will need
to patch their source manually with Konstantin?s KMS kernel patch to get
the newer chips to work. Please carefully read UPDATING entry.
- libdrm 2.4.31 (including KMS support)
- mesa 7.11.2
- xorg-server 1.10.6
- a lot of new Graphic Drivers.
I would like to thank:
and all helpers and testers from x11@.
(Only the first 10 of 612 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update X.org ports to 7.4+ (few ports are more recent than the katamari).
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libglut since the shlib
version number went from 4 to 3.
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libXaw as libXaw.so.8 isn't
- Couple of ports fixes (mostly missing xorg components added to USE_XORG).