(Only the first 10 of 95 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update lang/mono to 2.0.1.
- Also update a bunch of c-sharp ports to their latest version.
- Change maintainership to mono@FreeBSD.org.
Submitted by: Phillip Neumann, Romain Tartiere (bsd-sharp team)
- Update to 0.3.2
* New editing effects: Soft Focus and Straighten.
* Lots of fixes to the OpenGL slideshow introduced in 0.3.1
* Export to 23hq.com and SmugMug (Thomas Van Machelen)
* New red-eye removal algorithm. Threshold value for redeye
removal is read from gconf. Default is set to -15 (Stephane Delcroix)
* Accepts dropped URIs from Firefox. Drag an image from Firefox and drop
it in f-spot --view (Stephane Delcroix)
* New User Guide
* Bug fixes and improvements
* Switch to managed dbus#
* new search interface
- Move to LOCALBASE
- Add missing INSTALLS_ICONS and USE_GETTEXT
NOTE: deve/dbus is needed because of the bundled managed dbus#
Submitted by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder (0.3.1)
Project by: BSD# (http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:FreeBSD)