(Only the first 10 of 92 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update Mesa ports to new default of 9.1.7 and more recent version to 10.3.0.
The port will switch to the newer version if hw context is available in the
- Get ride of WITH_NEW_XORG.
- Use @comment in plist to ignore unwanted files in the stagedir, instead of
trying to remove them in post-install.
- Bump portrevision of 9.1.7 due to dependency changes.
- Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
- Drop @dirrm[try] from plists
- Give dri propper options, with pkg-help for additional information.
- Make separate plist for dri for the different versions, the combined plist
was headache inducing.
- Add "workaround" patches to allow clang to build the dri port on i386 .
USE_GCC is now only needed for 8.x.
- Add gbm port and USE_GL switch for it.
PR: 192286 
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina 
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@)
In collaberation with: dumbbell@
Obtained from: xorg-dev