graphics/netpbm: Fix build with older netpbm versions installed
The build currently fails when older netpbm version are still
installed in the build environment e.g. when upgrading from 10.35.98
to 10.80.00 the build fails with
ppmtompeg.o: In function `main':
ppmtompeg.c:(.text+0x9a5): undefined reference to `pm_strfree'
ppmtompeg.o: In function `getUserFrameFile':
ppmtompeg.c:(.text+0xcb1): undefined reference to `pm_asprintf'
ppmtompeg.c:(.text+0xcfb): undefined reference to `pm_strfree'
ppmtompeg.c:(.text+0xd04): undefined reference to `pm_strfree'
- Use explicit paths when linking with libnetpbm
- Remove UPDATING entry that previously recommended deinstalling
netpbm first when using portmaster/portupgrade
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
graphics/netpbm: Update to 10.80.00
- This moves netpbm to the advanced release series, which brings the
port closer to what is available on OpenBSD, Fedora, Arch Linux,
openSUSE, etc. and will let us get rid of patches for supporting
newer libpng versions.
- The advanced release series is only available via an SVN checkout.
Add two maintenance targets netpbm-version-check and netpbm-fetch
to make fetching them easier. To generate release tarballs the sources
are then tagged and committed to https://github.com/t6/netpbm
- Add STATIC option for linking all programs statically to allow running them
in small chroots
- Add option to disable adding a Perl run dependency. Only a fraction
of all programs need it. Some are compatibility shims for newer
programs which should be used instead. The following programs require
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )