Upgrade to v360. Upstream changes include:
- A new macro stepper that traces through macro expansion
step by step.
- A new "Lazy Scheme" language level.
- New support for prompts and composable continuations.
- Regexp support now includes the usual collection of
- Compiler improvements and bug fixes.
- Bring down the parts of upstream change SVN#4389 that make
.zo file generation more deterministic. Package building
should work reliably now, so unbreak the port.
- Explicitly depend on -lXft.
- Change the build to always use the libjpeg and libpng
libraries bundled with the source package.