pypy-devel: update to 2.5
* Improved warmup time.
* Improved hitted code performance (+10% compared to v2.4).
* Passing objects between C and PyPy has been improved.
* Integrated numpy support gains GenericUfunc API.
* Dictionaries are ordered by default.
* More careful handling of errno.
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.3.
Due to reported regressions, only 2.3.1 will be merged to stable lang/pypy.
This release updates the stdlib from 2.7.3, jumping directly to 2.7.6.
This release also contains several bugfixes and performance improvements,
many generated by real users finding corner cases. CFFI has made it easier
than ever to use existing C code with both cpython and PyPy, easing the
transition for packages like cryptography, Pillow(Python Imaging Library
[Fork]), a basic port of pygame-cffi, and others.