lang/pypy: simplify port
- Use upstreams directory layout instead of FreeBSD's preferred directory
- Move the pypy installation into $PREFIX/pypy-x.y
- Remove the ability to build multiple instances (i.e. default to just
the JIT instance)
- Install the binary as pypy (instead of pypy-2.6 with a symlink to pypy)
- Remove the creation of cffi modules (will be outsourced to other ports,
a la cpython)
- Remove sqlite3 and gdbm dependencies (i.e. cffi modules)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3209
Update lang/pypy to 2.3.1.
This backports changes from pypy-devel. Although that port has not gone
through standard QA, there have not been any complaints in the months that
it has been available under pypy-devel.