(Only the first 10 of 28 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update the main python version to 2.5.
- Now, lang/python is just a meta-port which depends on lang/python25.
- And all versions of Python ports have short version identifier in its
package name; python25-2.5, python24-2.4.3 and etc.
- Also you must upgrade all python modules after lang/python updated,
cd /usr/ports/lang/python && make upgrade-site-packages
- Give maintainership of Python ports to the new python@ group which
includes me, alexbl@ and others.
- Include pyexpat module in python base ports because python incorporated
expat 1.95.6 in its distribution from Python-2.3.
- Bump PORTREVISION subsequently.
Requested by: Mike Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeremy Kloth <email@example.com>