|non port: lang/python27/files/extra-patch-setup.py
Number of commits found: 7
Sun, 23 Apr 2017
[ 21:16 miwi ] |
- Remove SEM option by making it always avalible
Since FreeBSD 8.x EOL in 2015-08-01 the option doesn't have any value beyond
footshooting. sem_open() and sem_init(pshared=1) always work FreeBSD 9.0
or later after base r201546.
Reported by: jbeich
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10446
Sat, 2 Aug 2014
[ 06:54 mva ] |
- Remove everything related to USE_PYTHON and bsd.python.mk. This is a
preparatory step to convert bsd.python.mk into a USES file.
- Remove the shared/static build separation, which is the source of many
problems and even more hacks. Instead build only the shared version, which
greatly simplifies the build.
- Remove the FPECTL option to align the build with the clean "template" from
- Remove support for GNU pthreads via the PTH option. It is a permanent
troublemaker for ports using Python and pthread support.
- Remove PORTDATA and EXAMPLES. Those will be made available via separate
- Add a new DEBUG option to enable debug builds as for lang/python34.
- Remove bin/smtpd. Only Python2.7 wants to install it, but we'd like to keep
it consistent with the other lang/pythonXX ports
- Add CPE support.
- Reactivate curses/ncurses support.
- Use buildbottest in the regression-test: target.
- Move pkg-message to the right place.
Exp-run: 192242, 192244
Reviewed by: koobs
With hat: python@
Wed, 13 Nov 2013
[ 09:42 wg ] |
lang/python27: fix patch for SEM option
Fri, 17 May 2013
[ 04:17 rm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 25 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- update to latest upstream versions:
. lang/python27: 2.7.3 -> 2.7.5
. lang/python32: 3.2.3 -> 3.2.4
. lang/python33: 3.3.0 -> 3.3.1
- update Mk/bsd.python.mk with new versions
- mark lang/python26 and lang/python31 as deprecated (set them to
upstream EoL dates)
- update docs (lang/python-doc-html)
- align databases/py-bsddb patch for python27 - most of it was applied
upstream. Raise BDB version to 4.3 atleast, according to
Many thanks to Martin (miwi) for his time on this update.
PR: 178506(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 27 Oct 2011
[ 09:56 erwin ] |
Fix build on FreeBSD 10
Submitted by: beat
Tested on: pointyhat i386-9-exp and i386-10
Sun, 15 Aug 2010
[ 19:12 lwhsu ] |
(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Introduce Python 2.7.0
Original work by: wen
[ 05:10 lwhsu ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Forced commit to notify the repocopy is done: lang/python26 -> lang/python27
Submitted by: wen
Repocopied by: marcus
Number of commits found: 7
9 vulnerabilities affecting 109 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new