(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
mail/claws-mail: Update to 3.19.0
- Update to 3.19.0
- Reset PORTREVISION where apropriate (notably in slave ports)
And while here, also portclippy and portfmt a bit.
Approved by: Chris Hutchinson <email@example.com> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 73 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to Claws Mail 3.9.0 release
- Remove leading article from COMMENT
- Add missing deps
- Modernize options descriptions
- Respect NLS option
- Remove shlib ABI versions from LIB_DEPENDS
- Bump plugins with no new versions
- Remove stale patches
- Improve COMMENTs, be more verbose what plugin does, use official
Claws Mail name, remove leading articles
- Convert WWW: lines from tabs to spaces
Provides access to GData (Google services) for Claws Mail.
The only currently implemented feature is inclusion of
Google contacts into the address completion.