mail/dspam: 3.9.0 -> 3.10.2
- Support for Postgresql 9.1 added
- Support for Postgresql <8.1 dropped (EOL)
- Support for MySQL 5.5 added
- Support for MySQL <5.0 dropped
- Updated license from GPLv2 to AGPLv3
- Bug in RSET handling during LHLO phase
- Location of configuration files in dspam home (/var/dspam) can be changed
- Various fixes to the webui templates
- Various small bugs and memleaks
- Missing documentation added to tarball
- Many bugfixes
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Update to 3.9.0.
Yes, after a long hiatus and a year of development and testing, bug fixes and
improvements bu the new devel team, a new version is ready for use.
There are too many change to mention here, please see: files/UPDATING.
You will need to modify your dspam.conf and database structure, as described in
the UPGRADING from the tarball (installed in share/doc/dspam).
Tested by: supsonic#dspam on irc.freenode.net