(Only the first 10 of 139 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Replace security/gnutls with security/gnutls3 and update to 3.2.15
- Bump PORTREVISION on all ports that depend on security/gnutls and
adjust all ports that depend on security/gnutls3
- Update mail/anubis to version 4.2 which supports gnutls 3.x
- Update mail/libvmime to a development snapshot (recommended by upstream
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
- Define _GLIBCXX__PTHREADS as a workaround for our gcc's gthr.h,
which defines _GLIBCXX_GTHREAD_USE_WEAK and causes compilation
to fail for no good reason.
- Respect users' CFLAGS setting.
- Use MASTER_SITE=SF.
- Bump PORTREVISION.