- Update to version 2.2.1, which includes a fix to a cross-site scripting
- Add a file, installed to $DOCSDIR, with more explicit post-installation
- Update $PKGMESSAGE to point to this new file.
- Add more explicit warnings in various places that MAIL_GID *must* be set at
build time if Mailman is to be used with an alternate (non-Sendmail) MTA.
- Bring port in line with other similar ports by NOT explicitly depending on
Apache. This is both more maintainable and allows the user greater scope
in setting up a custom configuration, including the use of an alternative
web server. (Also, Mailman _can_ be used without a web server.)
- Clean up which documentation files get installed to $DOCSDIR.