- Introduce an option (on by default) to run sa-update and sa-compile
automatically on installation. With this, spamassassin installation
is no longer interactive.
- Break out plugin options into a PLUGIN group, for clarity.
- Add a pyzor plugin.
- Fold pkg-install contents into the pkg-plist.
- Add targets to ALL_TARGET, rather than invoking sub-makes multiple
- PORTREVISION bumps all around.
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update SpamAssassin to 3.4.0, and take maintainership.
As part of this upgrade, the SPAMC option has been removed. First
and foremost, it was a NO-OP as spamc/spamd was being built anyway.
A number of other OPTIONS and dependencies have been cleaned up as
I am also taking maintainership of p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-Alt, and I
intend to deprecate it unless I hear otherwise.
The patch/plist for japanese/p5-M-SA is no longer versioned. It'll
make future updates cleaner.
The patch is a collaborative effort between myself and