Update spamassassin to 3.4.1.
* improved automation to help combat spammers that are abusing new top level
* tweaks to the SPF support to block more spoofed emails;
* increased character set normalization to make rules easier to develop and
stop spammers from using alternate character sets to bypass tests;
* continued refinement to the native IPv6 support; and
* improved Bayesian classification with better debugging and attachment
Full ChangeLog at https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Mail-SpamAssassin
The japanese/spamassassin port is broken until it's updated for 3.4.1.
The release notes for 3.4.0 were never included in the tarball from
upstream. We include the missing commit, and also the release notes
themselves for good measure.
Submitted by: Spil <email@example.com>
Also, as long as we're here, pet portlint a little bit (though it
still complains loudly about other things).