Update spamassassin to 3.4.1.
* improved automation to help combat spammers that are abusing new top level
* tweaks to the SPF support to block more spoofed emails;
* increased character set normalization to make rules easier to develop and
stop spammers from using alternate character sets to bypass tests;
* continued refinement to the native IPv6 support; and
* improved Bayesian classification with better debugging and attachment
Full ChangeLog at https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Mail-SpamAssassin
The japanese/spamassassin port is broken until it's updated for 3.4.1.
Add a patch from SA bug #7107, to quiet warnings due to bad usage of $^V
that show up during sa-learn, sa-compile, etc.
Note that other warnings can still show up, ex.:
zoom: rule __FOR_SALE_PRC_100K will loop on SpamAssassin older than 3.3.2
running under Perl 5.12 or older, Bug 6558
While here, go with the @dir new world order. SA is not poudriere clean at this
/var/spool/spamd is the homedir of user spamd, so I am pretty sure it shouldn't
listed with @dir. QA sees this as a leftover dir.
Submitted by: Bernard Spil