|Port details on branch 2023Q4
- freebsd-release-manifests FreeBSD release manifests
- 20231120 misc =0 20231120Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: re@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-10-06 22:21:07
- Last Update: 2023-11-20 22:22:15
- Commit Hash: 2ad401c
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- MANIFEST files from the FreeBSD release images.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/misc/freebsd-release-manifests/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install misc/freebsd-release-manifests
- pkg install freebsd-release-manifests
- PKGNAME: freebsd-release-manifests
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.