- Finally import avidemux 2.6.8 as new ports multimedia/avidemux26*,
repocopied from the 2.5.6 ports multimedia/avidemux2 (left in
the tree for now for people that want a gtk ui etc.)
- Set CONFLICTS as only one avidemux version can be installed at a time.
- Don't import the 2.6.8 gtk ui as it crashes at startup and apparently
is abandoned upstream. (In the unlikely case that someone wants to fix
it, it is available at my redports tree.)
- As with the old version start by installing multimedia/avidemux26-plugins,
it is needed and depends on the other ports.
- (portlint is still not happy but I guess it cannot know everything...)
Submitted by: frogs <firstname.lastname@example.org> (initial port)