(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
o Repo copy move special case. Background and methodology follows:
- In the past, this port was incorrectly added to multimedia
category even though it already existed in graphics
category. Therefore, it was removed.
- Now, this port is being moved to multimedia category since
it should reside there. However, we cannot do the usual
repo copy since there are repo histories in both categories.
- What to do?
1) 'cvs checkout' both the graphics and the multimedia
versions of the port.
2) 'cp' copy the files from the graphics version to
the multimedia one.
3) 'cvs commit' the copied version from graphics
with a long commit message explaining the situation
o Appropriately update dependency references from graphics to
Port creator: ijlao
Date created: Aug 8, 2002