- dnsmap DNS domain name brute forcing tool
- 0.30 net-mgmt =0 0.30Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2017-01-06 19:56:21
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: GPLv2+
- dnsmap was originally released back in 2006 and
was inspired by the fictional story "The Thief
No One Saw" by Paul Craig, which can be found
in the book "Stealing the Network - How to 0wn the Box".
dnsmap is mainly meant to be used by pentesters
during the information gathering/enumeration phase
of infrastructure security assessments. During the
enumeration stage, the security consultant would
typically discover the target company's IP netblocks,
domain names, phone numbers, etc ...
Subdomain brute-forcing is another technique that
should be used in the enumeration stage, as it's
especially useful when other domain enumeration
techniques such as zone transfers don't work.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/dnsmap/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-mgmt/dnsmap
- pkg install dnsmap
- PKGNAME: dnsmap
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1483716371
SHA256 (lifanov-dnsmap-v0.30_GH0.tar.gz) = 3b6b34566b89eb464e643d6af1d0c005c9bbc1bcc3ee50aaf2baf101615a5e93
SIZE (lifanov-dnsmap-v0.30_GH0.tar.gz) = 72946
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for dnsmap-0.30:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 8
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:42
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
net-mgmt: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* @BABOLO <.@babolo.ru>
* Alex Samorukov, email@example.com
* Alexander Kriventsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Sulfrian <email@example.com>
* Alexander Y. Grigoryev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexandre Biancalana <email@example.com>
* Alexandre Snarskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexandre Snarskii <email@example.com>
* Alexey Bobkov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey V. Degtyarev(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
01 Nov 2017 13:10:35
Fix whitespace issues (mixed tab/spaces, alignment) in a few ports.
13 Jul 2017 09:00:22
- Fix LICENSE
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Update WWW
- Cleanup trailing whitespace in pkg-descr
Approved by: portmgr blanket
06 Jan 2017 19:56:12
add net-mgmt/dnsmap : DNS domain name brute forcing tool
Submitted by: Rihaz Jerrin <email@example.com>
Reviewed by: matthew
Approved by: matthew (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9064
Number of commits found: 8