* Updated to 0.8.11
* Fixed patches to satisfy portlint
- Fixed: deadlock on insufficient resources
- Fixed: race condition in ssl_plugin
- Fixed: minor memory leak on configuration reload
- Fixed: recursion detection was not working
- Fixed: %n for IPv6 in logging terminates log record
- Fixed: reverse PTR validation (required for dnsauth)
- Fixed: error on external 0.0.0.0 for NOIPV6 (light version)
- Better support for IPv6 in ftppr
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
net/3proxy: 0.7.1.3 -> 0.8.0
- introduces IPv6 support
- connect back
- DNS proxy via TCP with parent proxy support
- non-blocking name resolution via default system methods on *nix
- reduced memory usage
- multiple race conditions fixes.
It's recommended to move to 0.8.0 if you use 3proxy under high load.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 42 ports in this commit are shown above. )
net category: Remove $PTHREAD_LIBS
openafs did not pass check-plist (pre-existing) so fixed and bumped.
Also, pkg-plist was sorted. mediatomb and spread also fail plist-checks
but they weren't fixed.
approved by: PTHREAD blanket