- cvsup-without-gui File distribution system optimized for CVS (non-GUI version)
- 16.1h_7 net
=439 16.1h_7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2002-01-12 16:43:32
- Last Update: 2014-09-09 22:19:46
- SVN Revision: 367787
- People watching this port, also watch:: gettext, gmake, libiconv, expat, m4
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: not specified in port
- CVSup is a software package for distributing and updating collections
of files across a network. It can efficiently and accurately mirror
all types of files, including sources, binaries, hard links, symbolic
links, and even device nodes. CVSup's streaming communication
protocol and multithreaded architecture make it most likely the
fastest mirroring tool in existence today. In addition to being
a great general-purpose mirroring tool, CVSup includes special
features and optimizations specifically tailored to CVS repositories.
This port of CVSup omits the GUI and does not require X11. For a
version that includes the GUI, use the "net/cvsup" port.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: cvsup-without-gui
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386 sparc64
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- No package information in database for this port.
- Master port: net/cvsup
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- libm3tcp.a : lang/ezm3
- NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for cvsup-without-gui-16.1h_7:
STATIC=off: Build static executables and/or libraries
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: net/cvsup|
|09 Sep 2014 22:19:46
Remove unstaged lang/ezm3 and three cvsup* ports as casualties
|18 Aug 2014 18:37:30
|20 Sep 2013 22:10:25
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|05 Jun 2013 20:53:32
Convert cvsup and cvsup-without-gui to OptionsNG.
There is a little more cleanup work to be done with these ports.
Reviewed by: kwm, ak
|13 Mar 2008 13:17:23
- Convert to OPTIONS
PR: ports/99302 (based on)
Submitted by: Arseny Nasokin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|21 Sep 2005 05:33:21
make cvsup and -without-gui CONFLICTS each other.
maintainer timeout for 2 weeks.
|12 Jan 2002 19:43:32
Add cvsup-without-gui slave port which builds CVSup without the GUI.